CassyFU & Fellaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CassyFU & Fellaz

vše co stojí za to nezmeškat!

PříjemGalleryHledatLatest imagesRegistracePřihlášení

Sekou Diao

Goto down 
3 posters
AutorZpráva
CassyFU
Admin
CassyFU

Poeet p?íspivku : 95
Registration date : 13. 03. 07

Sekou Diao Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Sekou Diao   Sekou Diao Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:17 pm

Jen taková malá vzpomínka na Sekweeda, prakticky jediné jeho dvě fotky které mám... bud odpočívej v pokoji kamo, casto si na tebe vzpomenu Question nebo Question jen tak na tebe bastarde nezapomenem!!

Sekou Diao Sekou1lc6.th

Sekou Diao Sekou2ch1.th

V případě že jste viděli někdě za poslední cca rok černocha z fotografií za informace vedoucí k jeho nalezení/dopadení bude velmi dobře zaplaceno! king
Návrat nahoru Goto down
https://cassyfu.forumczech.com
danielcroutch
Noob
Noob

Poeet p?íspivku : 3
Registration date : 17. 04. 07

Sekou Diao Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Re: Sekou Diao   Sekou Diao Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 10:36 pm

Sorry I am answering in English... Don't understand Czech too well... but does anyone know what happened to this guy? I've been trying to reach him for ages, but no response...

Thanks,

Daniel
Návrat nahoru Goto down
Allen
Freedom writer
Allen

Poeet p?íspivku : 21
Registration date : 23. 03. 07

Sekou Diao Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Re: Sekou Diao   Sekou Diao Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:35 pm

danielcroutch napsal:
Sorry I am answering in English... Don't understand Czech too well... but does anyone know what happened to this guy? I've been trying to reach him for ages, but no response...

Thanks,

Daniel

Hi Daniel, there's no problem with English at all i think Wink This post is something just about this strange thing, cause he used to live with us for a couple months here in Czech Rep. and short time after he moved to his own flat he just totally disappear without any trace.

We think he just cut off only us from his life, but it seems that we aren't alone and in my mind it implicates that something really bad must happen.

And how do you know him? Is it your good friend?

If you want we can speak over ICQ (145-710-171) or MSN (ales.bartos[at]gmail.com)
Návrat nahoru Goto down
http://www.dream-life.cz/
danielcroutch
Noob
Noob

Sekou Diao Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Re: Sekou Diao   Sekou Diao Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 3:50 pm

Actually I used to be a colleague of his here in Ireland and next to that we used to hook up quite a bit. He still owes me some beer for the car that I gave away to him...
The last thing I heard of him is that he wasn't coming to work because he was sick - nobody ever heard of him again. Even the people in his team here don't have a clue. His mobile number no longer works...
I have the impression he went back to France without letting anyone know...
I'm at work right now, but as soon as I get home I will add you to icq/msn so we can have a talk about it.
Návrat nahoru Goto down
CassyFU
Admin
CassyFU

Poeet p?íspivku : 95
Registration date : 13. 03. 07

Sekou Diao Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: response?!?   Sekou Diao Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:43 pm

Man, I don't believe that someone actually responded! This post was meant just as a reminder of good times and lost friend (???) and I didn't except that we can really find out something more. In fact I kinda made peace with fact I'll never know what happened to him. I just hope this ain't no joke or hoax.. Ireland you say? I don't remember him ever mentioning even working there.. And when did you work together? Cauz we met him bout a year ago and spent a LOT of time together from February to June 06, when he disappeared... And for what company he worked? In Brno it was Symbol company and it seems really unbelievable that you can just leave without sayin why to your employer.. I'm definitelly interested in more info so you can contact me as well. (icq 115851845) ??car X beer?? Very Happy
Návrat nahoru Goto down
https://cassyfu.forumczech.com
danielcroutch
Noob
Noob

Sekou Diao Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Re: Sekou Diao   Sekou Diao Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 12:54 pm

Sorry guys I haven't contacted you yesterday evening through ICQ - I was so tired from work that I didn't even bother turning on the PC.
Sekou used to work for Dell in Ireland (Dublin) from November 2006 - (beginning of) March 2007. Haven't heard anything since. I could drop by at the place where he used to live in Bray (town next to Dublin) to check it out there... Maybe I'll do that somewhere next week.
No, it's not a hoax - I'm 100% positive we're talking about the same guy here. I'll add you both to my ICQ this weekend (I forgot my own ICQ number I'm afraid... so will need to look it up).
Návrat nahoru Goto down
Sponsored content

Sekou Diao Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Re: Sekou Diao   Sekou Diao Icon_minitime

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Sekou Diao
Strana 1 z 1

Povolení tohoto fóra:Nemůžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru
CassyFU & Fellaz :: All Stuff :: Photoz-
Přejdi na: